Friday, 5 July 2013

Friday finish...

...well, nearly! Not quite as finished as I would have liked, as life and a bit of Wimbledon watching got in the way. However, I took everyone's unanimous advice and joined the four star blocks just as they were! A little nerve wracking, as there wasn't much spare for the seams, and I didn't want to lose the points of the stars. Just made it!


Hopefully I will find time over the weekend to quilt this, and then turn it into a cushion :-)
Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely. The stars look gorgeous against the background fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These stars are beautiful! It's going to make a gorgeous cushion :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like¡¡¡¡¡ it`s beautiful¡¡¡¡
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, love the fabrics combination :)

    ReplyDelete