Friday, 28 June 2013

Friday Finish :-)

Several months after painstakingly chopping multiple red and grey 2.5 inch squares, I have a finished quilt top!

 






Fortunately, after the cat fed one of the red squares to the dog, I managed to replace it with the fussy cut bird in the middle here... Not sure if I was subliminally trying to torture the cat...



...and if life is too busy to smell the roses, at least you can eat them round here! Miss PR came running out of school, desperate for a baking session, and bubbling over with her latest plan:



Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts today! Have a great weekend ;-)

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love those grey and red fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que bonito se ve el top. Que buen aspecto tiene la comida.
    BUen fin de semana.
    Bss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it !! And the fussy cut bird was just obviously meant to be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt, looks like thirty's fabrics ,isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous quilt, love how you put it together! Hopefully it is now too big for the dog to swallow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see its not just me using the spare bed to layout quilt tops!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabby again , Fran - you make such pretty things :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's so pretty! I love the square with the chicken. Did it fall that way, or did you fussy cut it?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so far behind in my reading, you have so much loveliness to view but I really, REALLY like this quilt. I like the bold simple colours and fabric choices, it really is very beautiful and well worth all the work - clever you! Bethx

    ReplyDelete