Friday, 1 February 2013

Fun on Friday!

Today I am linking up with two of my favourite blogs! One is Crazy Mom Quilts, and her finish up Friday feature. Well, technically I finished the sewing very late last night, but I decide to challenge myself and complete my first photo collage for the blog, to make it more interesting for anyone who drops by. It was so easy!! I'm now frustrated that I haven't tried this before... The other link up is with Lily's Quilts, I love the connections she runs. So, thank you for dropping by if you're new to my blog!

7 comments:

  1. I like your photo collage - makes is so fun to see everything you have been working on. I am new to your blog - I found you at Lily's. All the items you have made are so lovely, especially the pull string purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Fran, I have popped over here from the small blog meet. I love your photo mosaic. So colourful, you have made some great things. It is on my long list of things to learn to do! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your finishes are just lovely -- great fabric choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely makes Fran, well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que bueno poder ver todo junto, aunque ya lo he ido viendo poco a poco, es una gran idea el recopilarlo. Voy a ver que es lo que comentas del enlazado.
    Besotes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your collage is ace, Fran, how did you do it? And your creations are so pretty ... I'm a big fan of pink fabrics too :)

    ReplyDelete