Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Flea Market Fancy progress...

For various reasons, there hasn't been much sewing going on here lately. However, slowly but surely my lovely bundle of the gorgeous Flea Market Fancy fabric range has gone from this -


to this arrangement of 3.5 inch squares...


Which I chain stitched as columns, which were then easy to sew along the rows.


Creating this lovely square!


That was the easy bit! I then had to make these first two points...


It was much harder than I had expected, especially cutting the white background pieces...


Any ideas so far?


I then added the right hand side...


Which should give a much clearer picture of where I'm going with this! 


Back to the sewing room for the left hand side, more details to follow!


1 comment:

  1. Fran, se ve muy bonita, muy alegre.
    Tendrás luego mucha faena acolchando la tela blanca.
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete