Wednesday, 28 March 2012

Flea market fancy

Phew, I'm back, and I survived six days with a large group of teenagers! We had a great time, visiting nice places, doing water sports, and all speaking lots of Spanish. It was very full-on, with little sleep, and in crafty terms I managed three lines of knitting on a teddy bear's jumper... However, I came home to a parcel waiting for me. For ages I've been envious of the beautiful items in blog land made from the lovely Flea Market Fancy line of fabric, and was pleased to hear it was being re-released. I don't really need more fabric right now, and have no idea what I'm going to make with it, but here it is!


It's so pretty, hopefully I can make something nice - after I've caught up on a lot of missed sleep...

1 comment:

  1. Glad your trip was so good. The fabric looks wonderful, I'm sure you'll start something lovely once you've caught up on your sleep. Thanks for your comments on my quilt.
    Take care, Karen x

    ReplyDelete