Sunday, 1 January 2012

Tea and cake


Some of my friends who ordinarily are neither crafty nor bloggy have been following the blog just because they're nice like that. I've tried to explain it to them, and the best way I can think of is that blogging is like having penfriends all around the world, which I loved as a child, and metaphorically sitting down for a cup of tea and a chat about our favourite hobby. The tea and cake above went to my friend, Julie, for Christmas, as she lives too far away for us to get together. 

I hope that, wherever you are, 2012 brings you lots of tea and cake with good friends.

3 comments:

  1. That nice metaphor Fran ... I'll take that cake and coffee to your health.
    Very nice your work.
    happy 2012

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a perfect description of blogging. Wishing you a great 2012! Beth (the linen cat)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Virtual tea and cake. Yes, that sums it up! And I love the crafted tea and cake.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete