Thursday, 5 January 2012

Bags of fun!

I've mentioned this link before, but I really am so grateful to Ayumi of Pink Penguin for sharing online her pattern for a patchwork basket. This was the first one I made following her design exactly:




Subsequently I have probably made over a hundred more, but each time varying the pattern a little. It has ended up as my default pattern for any sort of bag making. This one went to a little friend of ours in Japan for Christmas:




This last bag is a rare one, in that it was made from another pattern, although not precisely! I added on a flower made from Arlette's tutorial over at Polka Dot Pineapple.




This one went to my friend Julie, who has been the recipient of so much craftiness and is always wonderfully appreciative. 





1 comment:

  1. Lovely, especially the top patchwork one! Bethx

    ReplyDelete